Mommy Monday- 5 Fun Toddler Activities
It’s Mommy Monday again! I have 5 more fun activities that you can do with your toddler this week!
1. Bubbles- My little guy is obsessed! He could play with bubbles all day long! They are magical to him and I just love watching him get so excited.
2. Sidewalk Chalk- We did this for the first time last week and my little man loved it. He had chalk in both hands and scribbled his little heart out. I drew come shapes on the ground and he repeated the names back to me as I said them. We also went over colors. (The teacher in me just comes out…I can’t help it!)
3. Marching Band Parade- We have a set of instruments that we got as a gift from Uncle Brain and Aunt Christy who are talented musicians, so we know its a good set for a toddler to start out with 😉 . It even comes in a cute little wooden box which makes it easier to keep all the instruments together. The other day we all got an instrument, turned on some marching band music and marched around the house playing our instruments. It was a fun time! You can find the same instrument set here.
4. Bowling- I’ve been saving all the empty toilet paper rolls in hopes that I will come up with something fun that Luke can do with them. I decided to wrap some colored construction paper around each one to use as bowling pins. We set up our makeshift bowling lane and tried it out!
His favorite part was setting the pins back up. Silly guy!
5. Dance Party- This is one of our favorite things to do, especially when my little guy needs to get some energy out! I usually stream Pandora through our Apple TV. Some of our favorite stations for dance parties are “Wheels On The Bus,” “Old MacDonald Had a Farm,” and “Hillsong Kids Radio.” We do all sorts of silly dances. I’m a big fan of Dancing With The Stars so we try our hand at the tango, paso doble, quick step, and waltz. 😉
My favorite is when we slow dance
I hope these ideas give you some ways to keep your active toddler busy and happy this week! You can find more ideas for toddler activities here, here, and here. I’d also love to have you follow along with my Baby/toddler and kids boards on Pinterest. If you have boards for kids activities please share and leave the link in the comments! I’d love to follow along and get some more ideas!
Have a great week!
*affiliate links used.