Valentine’s Day Garland
Are you all doing something special for Valentine’s Day? Well, if you are looking for some last minute ways to get you in the spirit I’ve got a cute Valentine’s Day garland that will do just that!
I have mentioned before that I go to a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. I love going and am so encouraged by the speakers and the other moms who are so supportive of each other and cheer each other on. I think that is so important for us moms to do that for one another. Well, this semster I am in charge of the crafts for my MOPS group! I will be sharing this garland with the MOPS moms today! And if you are from my MOPS group welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog! Hopefully this will help some of you moms who didn’t have time to finish the craft because of sweet babies on your lap ;).
Let’s get started! Here’s what you’ll need:
-book pages ( I got some cheap old books from the Salvation Army)
-flag and heart templates (I just made my own out of cardstock)
1. Cut your twine the length that you want your garland.
2. Rip out book pages. Using your template trace the flag shape on the book pages and cut out all the flags.
3. Using your heart template trace and cut out hearts from the scrapbook paper (cut one for each flag).
4. Glue a heart onto each flag.
5. Use clothes pins to attach the flags to the twine. Hang and enjoy!
There you have it! Pretty easy, right?!
I did a similar garland out of burlap for my mantel using the same method.
I hope you have a great day!