Stocking Stuffer Ideas: For Him & Her!
We love opening our stockings on Christmas morning! It’s the first thing we do. Our stockings were handmade by our grandma Mary and we have had them ever since we were little. Here’s a little throwback picture for you! As you can see we were obsessed with crafting even then (see the craft supplies we are holding up)!
While we love opening our stockings, thinking of and finding great stocking stuffers is always a challenge for us. Especially for our husbands. We love hearing stocking stuffer ideas from others and thought we’d share some of ours with you!
Some of our favorite places to find unique or inexpensive stocking stuffers are:
- Target dollar bin of course!!
- 99 Cent Store & Big Lots: they have good finds for the hubby (and the kiddos)
- Michael’s dollar bins: great place to find craft supplies
- TJ Maxx: cute scarves, journals, notepads, inexpensive craft supplies
- The Container Store: they have some neat gadgets available for good prices during the holiday season
Do you have some other stocking stuffer ideas for him or her. Please comment and share with us, we are always looking for new ideas!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a festive appetizer and mocktail!